The Scotsman – Myths & Miracles of Social Media
In the run up to Digital Scotland last month I produced two features for The Scotsman newspaper: ‘Myths and Miracles of Social Media’ and a ‘Smart Devices: Roundup’.
Many thanks to all the contributors involved in this.
- Chris Owen, senior account director at Octopus Communications
- Allan Barr, head of digital & social media at PR agency The Big Partnership
- Dan Monsieurle, co-founder of justFDI, creator’s of ThinkWall.com
- Ben Mathews, founding director at Bright One
- Stephen Pritchard, business journalist, broadcaster and producer
- Chris Lee, MD, Planet Content
Please find an image of the articles from the newspaper below and a PDF can be downloaded here. Questions, comments and further professional enquiries welcome.
Copyright for all reviews, editorials and features on this site belong to their respective publishers. All samples published on this website are via prior agreement with those publishers and serve to act as a portfolio and centralised location for all my work. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to commission me or supply review samples, press releases or arrange meetings.